Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prayer

I am confident that sincere prayers are always answered. If they are not answered may be that is not good for us. We, as kids ask our parents so many things. They always give us what we need and what is good for us but not everything. Similarly even Almighty gives us what we need and deserve and what is good for us. I do feel bad when certain things go wrong but reconcile thinking that in due course I will realize how it was good or at least not that bad for me.
I have the habit of visiting Bhadrakali temple in Warangal as and when possible or feel troubled by the situation I am in. I feel comfortable after a visit to this temple. Most of the time I pray for others, my family members or patients as if they are happy and healthy I will also be happy and peaceful. I do pray for myself when in trouble to get out of it. Most of the times I feel my burden of the problem is lessened.
For more than a year I was suffering from menstrual disturbance which I attributed to my age. Just a few days ago I felt that the problem is causing lot of disturbance and during that period I was somehow had to accompany my siblings who had come to my place to visit the temple. First time I simply wished in front of deity – Bhadrakali Devi, to get rid off my menstrual problem. Today is the 4th Thursday since I visited the temple and made a wish. I am very much grateful to ‘Devi Maa’ for helping me to get rid of the problem forever. Within a week of my visit to the temple my condition is diagnosed and I had undergone surgery successfully. Now I am up and about trying to take part in daily chores day after day in graded way.
Probably next month some day I will go to the temple and offer special worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment